Saturday, July 11, 2009

How much do I weigh?

I started off at around 220 a few weeks ago but I don't have a scale anywhere around to see if I've lost/gained/stayed the same. I'm assuming I lost weight but who knows what the Friday night binge driniking/eating are doing. I had some incredibly disgusting blueberry pancakes last night. I don't mind unhealthy food but what's the point if I don't even enjoy it?
So I did a good leg workout today. I've been lifting 3x/week. One day dedicated to legs. Squats, lunges, an exercise for quads, one for hamstrings. So I'll be sore in a couple days and struggle to walk up stairs. I'm tired and don't have much else to say right now. Come to think of it, I shouldn't even post this, it sounds a bit boring. Whatever, hopefully I'll have better things to say next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment